On the market for over 20 years.
Motivated team with specialized experts in fields of the real estate development, asset management and project financing.
Collaborates with confirmed and well-known partners in the field of real estate development and management.
Specialization in medium-sized transactions in real estate (the total cost of one project is from 10 to 100 million EUR).
Leads individual projects, usually not exposed to the open market.
Network of stable and long-term contacts with banks, brokers, real estate consultants, lawyers and tax experts.
- Focus on Germany, Austria, Central Europe
- Set-up of local business units and Asset management of acquired targets (currently total asset value under management is more than € 150 million; mainly office property class „B“ in the capitals, big and middle-size cities)
- Arranging of bank financing
- The project duration is usually 3-5 years, with the possibility of long-term ownership
- Equity investment ranging from 3 to 15 million EUR with an average of apr. 3 to 15 million EUR
- Development projects in Germany and Austria
- As a rule, co-financing with banks
- Hybrid of debt and equity financing; subordinated loans with second ranking mortgages (after first ranking bank mortages)
- The interest rates on mezzanine loans are on average about 10% per annum
- The average project duration is 3-4 years (options from 6 months to 5 years are possible)
- The average investment is about 5 to 10 million EUR
- Later Stage Investments in: Growth – after successful set up and Expansion – entering global markets
- Early Stage investments via Investors clubs
- Access to the out-of-market possibilities for Co-financing of equity increases (secondaries)
- The project duration is 2 years minimum
- The average size of investments is 500’000 EUR and slightly above, often chosen by conservative real estate investors as a high risk/high potential add-on
- Focus on the Fintech. Insurtech, LegalTech and RealEstate Tech start-ups located mainly in the European start-up capital Berlin